The In the New Body All Access Pass gets you into all the events. Tickets for individual events are also available.
In the New Body All Access Pass: $65
- Preferred seating, Wendy Perron Lecture. Wednesday, October 13, 2015, 7pm.
- Preferred seating for the Barnes Foundation Lecture “At the Crossroads of Dance and Visual Art: the pioneering choreography of Trisha Brown.” Saturday, October 17, 2015, 2pm.
- Entrance to the Barnes Foundation for Early Works performance (collection not included). Sunday, October 18, 2015, 11am & 2pm.
- One ticket to Trisha Brown Dance Company performance of Proscenium Works and Floor of the Forest at Bryn Mawr College Performing Artist Series on October 24, 2015.
- Meet the Artists reception following Bryn Mawr Performance.
- One ($30 value) ticket to the Pennsylvania Ballet’s performance of O zlozony/O composite from June 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2016 or $30 towards a ticket of your choice.
- And more…
All Access Pass: CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS or call 610.526.5210